Below please find the latest instructions for the latest hydro “meter expiry” letter.
1) Make 2 photocopies of the notice you received from BC Hydro.
2) Write on the original and the photocopies in red… “VOID FOR DEFECT”.
3) Then also write… “Supreme Court of Canada decision in R. v. Gaysek, supra: “Once a given document is established as a false document, the offence of forgery-in-law follows as a matter of strict liability, requiring only that the accused act, or intend to act, on the document with knowledge of its falseness.”
4) Now make 4 photocopies of the “first page only” of your NOD-MCP – date stamped by the post office.
(NOTE: if you have not done a NOD-MCP as yet – do it now.)
Use a yellow highlighter and highlight the following wording on all 4 copies…
LAWFUL CLAIM OF RIGHT OVER METER POSSESSION
BRITISH COLUMBIA HYDRO AND POWER AUTHORITY et al
CORIX UTILITIES | Agents, Assignees, & Co-parties
5) TO BC HYDRO – return the original notice “VOID FOR DEFECT” with 1 photocopy “highlighted NOD-MCP” by registered mail.
(NOTE: if you are doing the NOD-MCP for the first time – SEND A COPY of the entire NOD-MCP – as per instructions on bc-freedom)
6) FOR YOUR RECORD – have post office date stamp 1 photocopy of “VOID FOR DEFECT” and 1 photocopy “highlighted NOD-MCP” for your record.
(NOTE: if you are doing the NOD-MCP for the first time – KEEP THE ORIGINAL of the entire NOD-MCP and have it date stamped by the post office – as per instructions on bc-freedom)
7) AT YOUR METER – post 1 copy of “VOID FOR DEFECT” and 1 copy “highlighted NOD-MCP”.
8) AT YOUR FRONT DOOR – keep handy 1 copy of “VOID FOR DEFECT” and 1 copy “highlighted NOD-MCP”. When a BC Hydro trespasser knocks on the door – serve them these 2 copies. State that you have the ONLY – “LAWFUL CLAIM OF RIGHT OVER POSSESSION OF THAT METER” – NOT THEM. State that you own the meter base and that you do not give permission for your insured meter base to be compromised by anyone under any circumstance. Tell them they are unlawfully trespassing and that you are not contracting with them. Demand that they leave immediately.
Stand firm and confident. You are in the right! No need to argue or get into any discussions with them.
The contents are for educational purpose only. The author is not an attorney and does not give legal advice.
Disclaimer: To All Fighters for Freedom against Wireless ‘smart meters’ “These are the times that try men’s souls,” Thomas Paine. We live in a world of commerce. From time to time, circumstances arise, where we seek remedies to resolve our commercial problems. The notices and /or commercial remedies offered, are given freely, but they come with a warning. The contents are for educational purposes only. The author is not an attorney and can not give legal advice. If you require legal advice, by all means find a competent attorney. Please accept these offerings as given – for some, these materials may offer assistance in finding viable solutions.